Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. Free shipping for non-business customers when ordering books at De Gruyter Online. Please find details to our shipping fees here.
Print Flyer Recommend to Librarian. Book Book Series. Overview Covering topics not found in competing works: Free groups, module theory, extensions of rings New chapter about Groups, Algebras and Representations New section about the hot topic Combinatorial and geometric group theory. A new approach to conveying abstract algebra, the area that studies algebraic structures, such as groups, rings, fields, modules, vector spaces, and algebras, that is essential to various scientific disciplines such as particle physics and cryptology.
Carstensen-Opitz , Volkswohlbund Insurance; B.
Ash includes the following areas in his definition of abstract algebra: logic and foundations, counting, elementary number theory , informal set theory , linear algebra , and the theory of linear operators. Portions of this entry contributed by John Renze.
Ash, R. A Primer of Abstract Mathematics. Washington, DC: Math. Dummit, D. Abstract Algebra, 2nd ed.
- abstract algebra.
- Introduction to Abstract Algebra - Wikiversity.
- Abstract algebra - Wikipedia.
- Modern Algebra | Mathematics | MIT OpenCourseWare;
Fraleigh, J. Hours - Recitation:. Hours - Total Credit:.
Typical Scheduling:. Course Text:. Topic Outline:.
- Not by Design: The Origin of the Universe!
- Talk, Thinking and Philosophy in the Primary Classroom (Achieving Qts)?
- Gilbertus Universalis GLOSSA ORDINARIA IN LAMENTATIONES IEREMIE PROPHETE - Prothemata et Liber I - A Critical Edition with an Introduction and a Translation.
- Recommended for you.
Review of some of the preliminary material. Basic set, logic, and proof terminology.